Over 750,000 Forms Processed
- Completed forms with or without children.
- All the necessary paperwork for both you and your spouse.
- Step-by-step easy to understand filing procedures.
- Exclusive online tools to help you through the process (learn more below).
- Flat-fee with no extra hidden costs (also 2 or 3 monthly installment options).
- No additional charges for revisions or updates.
- 100% money back guarantee (we stand behind our product).
- Simple, user-friendly, and fast process.
- Instant document creation and delivery (no waiting).
- Optional delivery by US Priority Mail.
- Easy editing capabilities (if needed).
- Switching of filing spouse at a click of the mouse.
- Wife name change included (if desired).
- Easy access to state divorce laws and statutes.
- Accessible from any computer, tablet or smartphone.
- Trustworthy, private, and secure (Verisign encryption & Mcafee Secure).
- No time limits on your account.
- Great for when one spouse lives outside the state.
- Works if you or your spouse are in the U.S. Military.
- Fast and unlimited customer product support (phone or e-mail).
The Divorce Negotiation Center
This is available if you need it, and if you do, you will be very happy to have it. Our online negotiation tool saves time and money by allowing you to successfully settle your issues without spending hundreds of dollars on legal fees. Truly innovative and only offered through 3StepDivorceTM.
If you have children, our scheduling, tracking and reporting tool helps you manage divorced parenting, particularly custody, visitation and support payments. A custody management tool like this is highly recommended by courts, judges and lawyers throughout the U.S., which is why we provide it.
The Divorce Encyclopedia
This online research tool is comprised of over 1000 divorce-related terms with a definition and application in divorce. The terms are cross referenced, which makes it easy to dig deep for your answers. A go-to resource for all aspects of your divorce and the filing process.
The wife has the option to change her name as part of the divorce, but we take it a step further and also provide a Name Change Notification Kit which reduces the hassles of the name change by helping notify the proper agencies and authorities.
The Divorce Download Center
The download area offers a wide variety of divorce resources such as divorce books and research manuals, which can easily be downloaded to your computer at no additional cost. It is a library of over 40 titles, covering the legal, financial and emotional aspects of divorce.
Access to Answers from Lawyers
Your legal questions answered by family law attorneys at a significant discount. This is provided by JustAnswer® Legal through an easy online form integrated into your account "Help Area". Additional fees may apply.